This was actually supposed to be my last post of 2015 which clearly didn`t make it on the blog due to anavoidable circumstances. But i didnt forget about it! Infact it came handy to me right now cause Winter is not playing with us this time round. I mean -8 °C seriously? It has been snowing for the last couple of days making blogging realistically impossible! Spring is literallyall i dream and think about!
Goodmorning Muffins! Hoping that you all started your week well and right 🙂
I am so thankful.. and super grateful for everything and everyone that God has brought into my life. And not forgetting the lessons learnt last year! Which have played a significant role in my life as an individual. This weekend i took some ,,Me”time to reflect on what i want to achieve in this year. I am a firm believer of writing things down in a journal. Not only has it been therapeutic to me, but it also keeps me on track on the things that i`m planning to do. I have so many plans for 2016 which i have written down but before i embark on that journey, i thought i would share with you some of the lessons i learnt in the past year..
- Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from the negative. Sorround yourself with postive energy. It`s so contagious and you will be surprised to see what kind of effect it will have in your life. Be with those who bring out the best in you. You will thank yourself later
- No one is perfect. It is totally ok to be different and that`s what makes you unique from the rest. Flaunt your flaws with confidence and appreciate who you are because the truth is that you can never be someone else. Self love is so important. Before you can love someone else genuinely, you have to first learn how to love yourself. People will come and go in life but the person in the mirror will be there forever. So be good to yourself
- Allow God to take control of your life, your mind, your heart, your actions and your words. Never underestimate the power of Prayer and Faith. You will be surprised by the kind of miracles which will come your way.
- Learn how to face your fear. You can never learn if you are afraid to try.
- Always be thankful and humble
- Comparison is the thief of joy. Someone else`s success should be nothing but your inspiration to work more harder
- Not everyone is happy for you or will like you. Not everyone will agree with what you are doing. But always have in mind that if it makes you happy and you can`t stop thinking about it, then you should probably go for it. Everybody has their own choices in life and you can`t please everyone
- Not everything you plan will work out the way you wanted it to. You need to have Faith that things will work out, maybe not the way planned but the way it`s meant to be
- Focus on your dreams, have goals in life and make that extra step of making this goals and dreams turn into a reality. No one said it will be easy but it is totally doable. If you fall down, don`t pity yourself, rather wake up and try again…… and again.
- Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what you deserve.
- Take care of your thoughts when you are alone and take care of your words when you are with people
Outfit Details: Dress and Shoes ( Primark ), Cape and Tights (H&M)
Enjoy your week…