It`s exactly 7:10 p.m …
Well after thinking seriously of how i need to start writing this post, i just realized that a good ten…mmmmh actually twelve minutes had just gone by without me realizing! I`m telling you, time is moving so fast! I just can`t comprehend.. Who else is on the same page with me and needs a day between Saturday and Sunday?
Can i just take this opportunity to say that our son Robin turned 6 years old today?? This is such a huge milestone for us as his parents but the most beautiful thing was and still is, is seeing him grow every single day!! That`s a gift that is so priceless, cherishable and will always be memorable to us! So Happy Happy Sweet Birthday once again Robin! You have been nothing but a blessing to us and i can`t thank God enough for your life. It has been an honor being your mom and i`m sure Daddy feels the same way as i do. If you ever get to read this when you grow up, i want you to know that we LOVE YOU so much Son!
Ok.. That was a little bit emotional. Now let`s get back to business, shall we?
I have been wanting to do this kind of Post for the longest time. But for some reason, i kept pushing it back. I suppose it`s time for a bit of refresher, right??
I love this kind of posts because they are somehow personal and not the ,,everyday kind of posts” seen on blogs. The best part about it, is that you get to know the person behind the blog more better! So…… I`m hoping that you my beautiful readers will enjoy reading this little facts about me and without further do, Let the show begin!
- My full names are Mildred Risper Atieno. 3/4 of the people here cannot not pronounce it well, let alone spell it correctly :(… Hence why i prefer being called Milly. It`s short, easy to pronounce and gets the job done 🙂
- I am the only girl in my family. I have three brothers and one of them is my TWIN. Yesssssss!! As much as people don`t believe it, trust you me, i am a twin. We are fraternal twins though and very different from each other. He is the complete opposite of me.. You need to see it to believe it!
- I come from Kenya. I have lived in Nairobi for most of my life but i currently live with my main squeeze in Germany…. Bremen to be precise!
- I am married to a Ghanian.. A good proof that LOVE knows no boundaries, color or nationality :). The 25th of September marked our 8th Year anniversary :)… I couldn`t have asked God for a better Partner to share this crazy thing called LIFE together!.. Trust me, we have had our good and bad times but with the presence of God in our marriage, we made it work together. Marriage is not a bed of roses… It`s a work in progress. It does take more than Love to get married. I am planning to make a post on this Topic one day!
- And from this beautiful union God granted us a son named Robin Edem Akam…. This boy is my HEART…. Literally my EVERYTHING 🙂
- I always wanted to be an Air hostess. I was and to be quite honest still is obsessed with how beautiful and chic they look in their uniforms! The thought of visiting different countries was something that always fascinated me. But i had to let go of this dream of mine once i decided to have a family.. It`s called setting my priorities right!
- I discovered late last year that i suffer from an Iron deficiency. After tons of research i finally understood why i always had cold hands and feet, was constantly having a cold that would never go away and why i have very fine hair which is prone to breakage and shedding! Hence why i decided to go natural. Atleast with my natural hair i can achieve the volume i want without trying too much 🙂 I am currently on Iron tablets and i try as much as possible to eat foods which have high level of Iron supply…. I guess now it`s much clear why i`m not an Autumn/Winter kind of person… Can we just use the Hashtag #KnowlegdeisPower# guyz??
- I am an Introvert. I love my own space. I love doing my things in my own creative space without so much crowd. That`s the only way i get most of my stuff done well and i mean in the correct order. I really enjoy staying indoors unless i`m out shopping (Blogger life)… Apart from that, my house is the only place i feel comfortable in 🙂 Hence the reason why i`m obesessed with interior decoration. I actually make sure that i`m content with how my house looks like. There is nothing worth coming home to as a well organized and cosy home! Nothings beats that in my books…
- I have a small circle…. A very small one of that matter that it sounds scary! But i`m ok with it. Now that i have grown much older and mature, i have realized how much quality is more important than quantity! I do sorround myself with postive people who generate positive energy…. I mean life is too short to be negative, right?
- last but not least……. I am scared, i mean extremely SCARED of snakes! The thought of seeing one just makes me numb! I don`t know how i would ever react if i saw one live (Hides Face)… I think i would have an instant heart attack… Even writing this makes my heart beat so quickly, Jeezzzzzzzz…….
Well it`s exactly 9:30 pm and i finally managed to come to the end of this Post…
Before i leave, i would like to say thank you. Thank you so much for reading my Blog whoever and wherever you are! Whether you comment or just a silent reader, everyone is so supportive and kind 🙂 Words can`t express how grateful i am…
So tell me something about yourself 🙂 A random fact… Anything!! Seriously, i`d love to know!!!!!
Wishing yàll a lovely Monday…