I enjoy pairing white and black together. It`s clean. But again it depends on how you define ,,Clean!”. Well i define my type of ,,Clean” as elegant, sophisticated, classy. A look that i can put together in a blink of an eye without having to put in so much time and effort. That`s basically what i`ve been going for lately: a simple, clean and effortless look!
Happy Tuesday beautiful friends…..
This was actually my Sunday outfit to church. I had planned to wear a black midi dress on that day but since the weather decided to act up, i had a last minute change of plans and this was the outcome. To add a little bit of jazz to my outfit i decided to accessorize it with some gold timeless jewellery and the bag of my choice was this leather number that i thrifted years ago.
So how has your month been so far??
April, like March has gone by so quickly. I spent the better part of it writing a very important report which is due early next month, hence why the lack of posts 🙁 . I guess it`s all about setting my priorities right that counts the most for me.
One thing that i started practising more in April is organizing myself in everything i do and i have seen amazing results in terms of how productive i have been this month. I got myself a journal in which i write down my weekly plans and thoughts. This has really motivated me on working more hard on achieving my small goals that i`ve set for myself. So what i do on a day to day basis is that i always go back to my written notes and check on what i have to work on. From doing that i automatically have a plan on what i`m supposed to do the next day and that feeling of fulfillment that i always get each time i`m done with a task has been the greatest motivating tool for me. I will be sharing more of this in my upcoming video on my Youtube Channel this week, so don`t forget to Subscribe for more videos.
So just a quick summary of how April looked like for me:
- Tried my level best to stop procrastinating work and keeping negative thoughts at bay by re-affirming positive things.
- Exercised the act of writing down thoughts, plans and ideas
- Worked hard on my report (almost done by the way, yeahhhhhhh) 🙂
- enjoyed quality time with my boys, they have been such a great support system
- Appreciating my brother`s effort on dedicating his time to teach me a few bits and tricks about Video editing
- Took part on planning a thanksgiving ceremony for a very close friend of mine who lost her dear sister at a tender age :(. Life is too short!
- Remained positive in everything i do and letting go of things i can`t control. The level of Peace that i`ve experienced this month has been overwhelming.
I`m hoping that April was a good month for you. What did it look like?
Thank you for stopping by….,
Blazer – H&M
Top – H&M
Pants – H&M
Shoes – Primark
Bag – Thrifted
Accessories – H&M